Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Come for an evening stroll with me..


I will take you on a little stroll through our district the 6 è of St Germain des Près.
You know when you are in Paris when you see a window display like this!


And hats displayed in a hat shop like this!


And ... pass the famous Cafè de Flore


Perhaps the owner of this cute voiture will take us for a ride.


I think it's time for tea!
I can even remember what I had - but I didn't photograph so I will describe. 
Salade Perigourdine
Salade verte, foie gras, magret fumè and haricot verts
Green salad, foie gras, smoked duck and green beans





Or something else - Santè

x

8 comments:

  1. I love the hat window. Is it Marie Merci? I think that's the name. Haven't had coffee yet. Her hats are magical. I loved seeing your "hood" Suzi! :)
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Suzi. Just found your fabulous blog on Vicki Archer's and will be happy to follow it. You and both are both enjoying fun European adventures this summer, with fairly similar itineraries. C'est amusant. A bientot. Veronique aka French Girl in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog...and Paris...my husband and I sat outside the Cafe de Flore last summer...ah...:)
    I'm now following you...if you have time please pop by my blog...it would be lovely to hear from you.
    http://wwwcatherinerobinsoncashmere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Suzi,

    Loved looking at your Parisian photographs, the hats are fabulous and love all the colour.
    Oh and the food, isn't it divine.

    Happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the virtual tour... so lovely ♥

    That gown is so gorgeous,
    and your photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! these pictures are awesome.. enjoyed my trip to Paris through your lenses. That gorgeous red dress in the window took my breath away.. and the hats on display are looking absolutely beautiful! I also loved all the gorgeous shots in your previous post, especially the Luxembourg garden... so beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us and for taking the time to leave a sweet comment on my shabby shelf. Loved reading it.Have a wonderful week!~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog . This is a fab stroll... how about those hat? That dress is a dream...

    Veronica
    www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waa, those hats!! Wonderful tour, Suzi!! xo

    ReplyDelete