Friday, June 17, 2011

Enjoying Beautiful France

Santè!!!

We are in Paris!


Where the buildings speak for themselves

I am finally back and able to post properly! It has been a whirlwind of a time here in France. I am loving every minute.
Paris of course was our first point of call. I was so lucky to be able to enjoy this time with friends. Paris is still captivating to me - it's very "rhythm of life " I love. I cannot describe the connection. If you have it - you do. You either get Paris or not. I am truly smitten.
Our stairway to heaven -100 steps. 



It was quite a climb to our apartment - 100 steps. I didn't mind at all - my knee protested a little - bit it was worth the climb with the rooftops of Paris awaiting. Our little Paris apartment with a beautiful view.

A bientot!















7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,

    Welcome back! and have been wondering how your holiday was going.
    Glad that you loved every minute of your time away.
    The apartment is gorgeous and yes, all those steps can be a little hard going especially carrying your bags up!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi - so good to hear you are OK and loving your holiday - I've been wondering how things are going and can't wait to see some of you pics.
    Keep safe and enjoy beautiful Paris.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dianne and Carolyn, it is lovely to see you both. So nice to be able to touch base. x
    The apartment was as lovely as it looks - loved the memories. I'm now in Saint Remy de Provence - also heaven. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased to hear that you are having a great time :-)

    Amicalement from a cloudy but warm SW France,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my knees would protest but the view from your windows made it worth it I"m sure. I"m loving your visit. I "GET" Paris as well. :)
    V

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'aime beaucoup ces vieilles cages d'escalier...
    Enjoy !

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are an hedonist

    ReplyDelete