Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bienvenue a Paris

Bonjour mon Ames,
I have arrived and it is everything I could imagine and have remembered. I absolutely adore this place, every single cliche. It is wonderful in every way. I have seen lovers, thinkers, artists, philosophers, fleurists, beautiful Parisiennes, cute waiters, terrible toilets and everything French!
The only unfortunate thing is I can't Post one single photo. It is a sad sad thing but I mint be able to get around it. In two weeks I will have some luck with connection through a laptop.
I will try my best to describe my time.
Bon soir.x

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour Suzi,

    Glad that you have arrived safe and sound.
    I tried emailing you on Saturday but the note seems to have bounced back a few times.
    I know how much you must be enjoying your time, in France ....have fun!

    Au revoir, mon ami
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Suzi - Enjoy beautiful Paris - I know you will be soaking up the atmosphere and loving every moment! If you have time to step inside that quaint little book shop on the left bank "Shakespeare and Co" do so.
    Looking forward to lots of pics and stories.
    Keep Safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing! I am so glad to hear you are having a wonderful time.

    Don't worry about the photos! Your description is just as good and detailed.

    ReplyDelete