Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meow!









I had a proud Mum moment this week. My son has been 
practising his heart out in a local Musical society performance of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats. 
This week they debut .
My son Tyler played Alonzso and I must say did a fabulous job. 
We have always been a musical family, our kids have been to them since they were little. 
The last time we saw Cats I remember my son asking --" How do you get into these things? " 
Well being the determined character he is - he found out - auditioned and was the youngest cast member bar one. 
Unfortunately we were unable to take photos during the performance but those who have been to Cats know that the Cast members have fun with the audience at half time. 
He certainly did. His brother and sister thought he was fabulous and so did we. 

Hope you all have a fabulous week. 
x

8 comments:

  1. That's incredible! I've seen cats and it is such a high quality performance. I'm impressed that he is a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented son you have and I can imagine how proud you must be...huge congratulations to Tyler.....xv

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be so very proud of your talented son - Well done to Tyler! Cats is such a superbe musical. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi,

    You must be extremely proud of your Son and how talented he must be to have a part in the show.
    Congratulations to Tyler and I enjoyed seeing the photos.

    Happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi,

    Thank you! How old is your daughter? It was hard for me, she likes alot of color, mostly hot pink, so we came to agreement, she loves bohemian, i love shabby chic.. so i thought we would mix it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful story and proud parent tale! I remember seeing Cat's for the first time with my family in London (eons ago)... Your son sounds like a neat kid!

    Bises,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, isn't this exciting! Good for him!!! I can understand how proud you are and he's lucky that you have nurtured his dreams and talent. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. FANTASTIC! What a fantastic experience and congratulations to him on getting in! He looks very awesome and professional! Proud Mama you deserve to be indeed!

    ReplyDelete