Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lost but now found



can be purchased here

I'm very excited. I have found one of my treasures that I thought was lost.
My hubby gave me this cookbook for my birthday in the first year of our marriage.
It really does prove that my love affair with France has been alive and well for a very long time.
I remember perusing the pages lovingly and wondering if I would ever get to see these glorious images for myself.
I have and I will again.
Today on the menu is..
SUPRÈMESE DE VOLAILLE AU PISTOU
Chicken breasts stuffed with Pistou


Very simple but ...
very French.


If it turns out I will take a photo
x


6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful book Suzi and the recipe for today oh! so French. How could we not love La Belle France? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,

    I am sure your family are going to be pleased with this divine meal ~ how neat that you found the cookbook again. Bon Appetit!

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken breasts stuffed with pistou? May I join your dinner party? ;) I simply must put this book on my cookbook wishlist. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon chance Suzi!
    Aren't you adventurous..
    What a delicious looking cookbook and so many memories stirred...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The meal turned out beautifully and just how I remembered it.
    I think I have a photo but will try and up load later.....looking forward to using this more and more ...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and so glad that it was successful... I can't wait to see the photo!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete