Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just because it's Wednesday


Sometimes mid week we need a little boost. 
Some like to call Wednesday "hump day" and it does feel like that at times.
In my home town we have a French market on a Wednesday and what better way to get over the hurdle.
Off to the market I went with my little wicker basket in hand ..
and filled it with these, they are now sitting on my desk, my table and my kitchen bench.
If I could I would have left them bundled up like this. 
I just think they look delicious!
x
Suzi

8 comments:

  1. I love markets, particularly when there are flowers for sale there. Very bright! I hope you are now energized for the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to spend your Wednesday with the two things you love France and Flowers!
    Your bunch is so... pretty and I know what you mean - it would be lovely to leave them bundled together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany yes, definitely revitalised, especially with finding the perfect table today...I just needed something for my cuppa to rest on.
    Dianne, so true --- it's my favourite part of the week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi,

    So glad that you came home with some gorgeous flowers. It would seem like you are back in France.
    Aren't the flower markets amazing over there.

    Have a beautiful weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn they are amazing. I am looking forward to seeing summer flowers of Provence soon x
    Have a lovely weekend to mon ami xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue! I'm just out and about meeting new people today.
    I also love anything french! I see Tartlette and Choc. and Zucchini in your sidebar :) love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has to be one of the most DIVINE rose bouquets I've seen in a long time. I live above a flower shop and am always so tempted to fill my apartment with lovely, fresh blooms.

    Big hugs from your fan in Paris xx

    Camille @ Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete