Saturday, February 19, 2011

From Where I sit.





The Perfect chair!
I have been searching for a while for that perfect chair for the bedroom,
somewhere to sit that is in just the right spot. A bliss chair.
I found my perfect chair after searching through fabric and finding the most comfortable design.
It is now all made - fabric from the UK- with the right amount of green, the right stripe, and a touch of gingham.
I love it!




Someone else seems to like it too. I wonder if she will share?

x

5 comments:

  1. What a great chair indeed! I always find that pets love to steal special spots in the house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect Suzi ~ Great for reading but I think your beautiful little friend is not going to be moved easily, she has that sort of ~I'm here to stay~ look in her eyes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the wooden floors and the color of your walls too. I can imagine you sitting to read there quite often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious. I love a place where I can escape to at the end of a long day. I am sure this little treasure will serve you many sweet moments. What a lovely blog. So glad I came across it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious chair!, the perfect place for the end of the day.

    Kisses,
    Joan.

    ReplyDelete