Thursday, December 30, 2010

Saying goodbye..2010


This is how we will be saying Goodbye to 2010.
We are sailing on a tall ship in Sydney Harbour for the NYE celebrations. 
I have always wanted to do this and the excuse of my Dad being with us this year is a good one.
It should be a fabulous time. Sydney knows how to throw a party.
We start the night on the boat in the early evening watching the sunset  and enjoying good seafood and champagne. 
The tall ship we are going on is part of a light Parade that is put on in the harbour. 
At 9pm there are fireworks where the skies light up! It's a prelude for the families for the 12 midnight fireworks. I am hoping to get some shots for you!
I want to take the chance to thank all of my lovely blogging friends. 
Thank you for your faithful comments and your inspiration.
I hope 2011 will bring you everything you want it to. 
I am looking forward to it!!

x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,

    What a fabulous way to see the new year in! If your weather is like ours here, it will be great.
    Enjoy the celebrations!
    Wishing you all the best for a very happy year ahead with much love, joy, good health and many blessings.
    I am so thankful for your beautiful friendship.
    See you next year!

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Sydney! See you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a way to bid 2010 goodbye and welcome 2011...in style:)

    I'm a new follower...

    ReplyDelete