Monday, September 20, 2010

Pure pleasure

Last weekend I had the pleasure of doing a wedding for a fellow florist.
We followed her ideas to the letter and it was pure pleasure.
She created master pieces out of the bouquets - a gift for her daughter, who was just a vision of loveliness with a heart to match.
We dealt with Diva's at the venue but in the end...
Everyone was happy.
My first huge wedding.
So Proud


A wonderful wedding has all the ingredients for a wonderful marriage
Made with love
Isn't she lovely?
The Bridesmaid's had perfectly matched beads in their bouquets


Picture perfect
We spent all day making these - vandela roses, privet berry, freesia, and mini roses
Happy

My crowning glory - this one I am very proud of!
photos by me
x

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful! Love, love, love! Proud you certainly should be, they are stunning arrangements. The photos are great too. Looks like a wonderful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,

    No wonder you are so proud! You are so very talented and your photography is wonderful.
    The wedding looks beautiful and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous. Many thanks for showing us the lovely photos.

    Have a great week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA!
    CONGRATS & BRAVO!!!
    What a gorgeous bride indeed.
    Can you hear me clapping?
    merci
    carolg

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous wedding. You made it so special. You really should be very proud of yourself. I always think that it must be so stressful, doing a wedding. It HAS to be right doesn't it ? .... and, it's such a special time.
    Our son and daughter-in-law got married in 2008 and it was the best day EVER, made special by all of the elements, the flowers being so beautiful.
    Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments over at my blog. You have been so supportive and I have been a little bit hopeless. I seem to have so many blogs on my sidebar that it takes all of my time to get round to everybody. I have been trying to catch up after our holiday and will try to come over more often.
    Are you going to Italy soon ? I hope that I haven't spoilt it for you by showing all of the wonderful places there. You will have the most amazing time. It's 100 times better in real life !! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous!! I love the candelabra with Topiary floral & ivy!

    Oh, I have a Giveaway by the French Basketeer that I think you will love!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bouquet is exquisite! I love the clusttered pearls. What a gorgeous wedding!

    ReplyDelete