Friday, September 17, 2010

Keeping Up with the technos













Look what I got! I thought I needed an upgrade of my computer and treated myself to a new toy.
It's very cool and now I can check on you where ever I am! You see I am travelling soon, so now I can look very important tapping away on my very cool laptop. I am by no means the computer nerd. It is very much a learn as you go basis but this will be great to up load photos of our travels. I love my very computer savvy son, I just point him in the direction of the box and waalaa it is all set to go. I know I am awfully behind the times but now I am caught up!
It takes me a while sometimes. ...

Coming soon...photos of a lovely wedding. I have been meaning to update all week.
x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,

    How wonderful that you have your new laptop and to be able to take it away when you go travelling.
    How lucky you are ~ enjoy your new toy.
    You must be getting excited about your trip.

    Happy Sunday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just bought a laptop too! Now I can blog while traveling; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to have your new lap-top before you hit the streets of Paris! It must be a very exciting time for you with all your holiday plans and now a new lap-top. I always love it when other bloggers travel because I feel like I'm going along for the ride ~ is this your first trip to Paris?
    ~Dianne~

    ReplyDelete