Thursday, July 1, 2010

Touched by faceless friends


Today I was touched, I couldn't help it - tears flowed. Sometimes I get the luxury to sit and read posts - past posts, anyones posts that take my fancy. Today I was of those days. I read a post and it brought me to tears. It doesn't take much these days but this was truly lovely.
It was about a doggie who had passed.
Being so passionate about our own wee Bella I can only imagine the pain that comes with the loss of a family pet. Yes it happened to me when I was young but we have not had a loss for a very long time. I do not look forward to that final day --- but I do cherish the moments.
It makes me realise how very precious every day is.
Let us cherish them all...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzi,

    I so agree with you Suzi, that every day is precious and to cherish each and every moment.
    Oh I know how hard it is to have to say goodbye to a wonderful pet. Have been there and still miss the walks and friendship with our beloved dog.

    Enjoy your Sunday and have a great week ahead.
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete