Thursday, July 15, 2010

learning life's lessons


I heard something today - that sometimes life's lessons come disguised and they can surprise you. I had one of these lessons come my way in the form of an injury. I injured myself at work by slipping quite badly on wet floor. I am ok but very bruised and licking my wounds. I'm off work for a while healing. My ankle is sprained - neck is sore and lower back.
It has given me some time to sit back and enjoy the school vacation - my daughter and my new renovations. I have stopped. Maybe I might not want the world to start up again.
Thinking of you all x

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Suzi, I am so sorry to hear of your fall.
    Having done that myself recently know how hard it is to bounce back.
    Glad that you are taking some time off to enjoy the school vacation with your daughter.
    Must be lovely having your new renovations ~ what have you done?

    I hope that you have a lovely weekend and feel better, dear friend.
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete