Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dreaming of Paris....and 100th Post!


I don't know if you have ever had the chance but if you do take a peek at the movie that is playing on my blog. It of course highlights Paris but most importantly a gorgeous apartment in Montmartre.
I have news - wonderful news! I am going back to my Paris! This time with DD in tow. We have decided to do a not so whirl wind tour of Europe starting in London - Amsterdam Paris- South of France and Italy! My heart beats faster just typing it. At the moment the major flights are booked so it is all go from here. I wanted it as a surprise but it is just too darn hard in our household to keep them so my DD now knows and is squealing. I am so excited.
We are both October babies and so will celebrate our birthdays with friends and family in Europe. My brother in Amsterdam and our lovely friends who are spending 3 months in the South of France. It is all plan plan plan from here and definitely polishing up our travel skills.
Hopefully the weather will be kind. I am hoping for light jumpers and being able to wear a dress or two. We will see, there still needs to be room for a few purchases in the bags. After all, the fashion centres of the world call us - London - Paris - Rome - Milan wowsa!

I was just reminded by a blogging friend that this is now my 100th post. She was posting about a giveaway and such for her 100th and 1 year blogging. I am sure it is both for me and i will go and peek. I thought I was close but when I went to peek I saw post 100! Now that is a coincidence!! 100 wow. I have nothing to giveaway as yet but will put my thinking cap on. The list will not be long as my blogging friends are few. I cannot boast 155 comments. Still the blogging journey has been so much more about self discovery. I do love it so. I am learning about myself and others and adore the connection we share.
x

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Susan, my heart did a flutter for you dear friend to hear that you are going to be travelling soon!
    I am so excited for you and know that you and your husband will have a wonderful time.
    Especially catching up with family and friends and to do shopping and sightseeing.
    Happy planning and congratulations on your 100th post.
    Have been wondering how you are?
    It has rained here all day, so I suppose it is what happens in Winter. Many thanks for visiting my blog.

    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    I just watched the amazing video and what a fabulous apartment in Montmartre.
    Looks like a dream place to stay and such an exciting part of Paris.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!!! the kids and i were watching a few scenes from moulin rouge last night and of course i got to thinking of gay paree.
    SO excited for you and boo X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both - just live I say. life is all to short. Carolyn - I don't know if it's decadence but this time it is just a girly time.....I think Paris is made for girls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, what a fantastic trip....no wonder you are excited..... and you will have enough material for another 100 posts !!!!
    We are both 1 year old and have both notched up 100 poats. I can't believe it. I didn't think that I would have enough things to post about. Congratulations to you. It is quite an achievement.
    We are going to Italy again this year. Being English, Europe is so accessible. We can jump on Eurostar at St. Pancras and be in Paris in no time at all and be back the same day !!
    I shall raise my glass in congratulations to you, tonight, and, many thanks for your lovely comment on my giveaway post XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper exciting and congratscon your 100th post. Blogging is a like writing a dynamic diary mixed with 'pen' friends. It's lovely to look back on past posts and see what you've accomplished and enjoy the memories. And you will certainly be making some incredible memories in Europe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! it great!! living in Paris is always a dream of dreamers... but few lucky like me enjoy its reality!! Thanks to being with!!

    ReplyDelete