Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New York - New York

Perfection photos by

Some friends just really have style and this one is no exception. My friend Nicky and her husband Tom celebrated their wedding day in a fantastic way. They got married in NYC! How wonderful. Her dress is just stunning - the flowers divine and I am in love with the photos. It is a truly magical setting. I know you will enjoy these.

The Perfect Florist for a New York Wedding - flowers by Sarah at SA.I.P.U.A
All you need is LOVE



Nicole is just a New York Kinda gal. She is a one of a kind and I just love her style. This photo just captures thier wedding day perfectly everything else just paling in comparison. I LOVE it!
Congratulations Tom and Nicole!!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun wedding and congratulations to your friends and best wishes for a wonderful life together.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete