Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Sydney Harbour shining on New Years Eve!

Happy New Year everyone! May this year be a year that brings all your hopes and dreams to reality.
I had so many ideas for this post. The New Year brings about many possibilities. That's just it! Possibilities and they can change into my or your opportunity in a heartbeat. It is really up to us.
I'm excited this year. I have woken up with a clear head and thoughts. Something was said last night that made me think. " Put aside now the mistakes of yesterday and think to the future!" - oh so true.
Looking back though in reflection, 2009 was a massive one for me personally. I took a leap of faith and I am loving the newness of it all. To help it remain fresh I am going to continue to dream. I was tired at the end of last year but now there is a time of rest and to look to the future. It's going to be a great year.
On my list of to dos I have an idea to make a dream board. It doesn't have to be something that I necessarily will do but just something to put out there into the universe and see what happens. So it starts today - my hopes and dreams of 2010. Exciting - join me in the journey. x

1 comment:

  1. Dear Suzi,

    What a great fresh new start for 2010!
    I am putting together an Inspiration dream board too.
    Wishing you all the very best for the year ahead and may all of your dreams come true.

    Hugs & best wishes
    Carolyn xo

    ReplyDelete