Monday, December 21, 2009

All I want for Christmas

All I want for Christmas.....
I feel I have kind of had my Christmas presents. A year filled with so much. It's been a wonderful adventure.
I am a little weary at the end of it now but I think most working folks are - and the stay at home peoples! It is easy to lose sight of the spirit of the season when everyone and everything about you seems to have sped up even more. I am trying, to stop and to be thankful - to contemplate and not to navel gaze too much. I am a little grumpy and a little tired.
Tears are just on the brink as I think it is time for a holiday. .. Hopefully I will have photos to share soon of all the goings on in the shop. It is time to be festive - even at work.
The kiddies are even looking out for Santa. x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your friendship and I have enjoyed getting to know you through the blog world.
    May you and your family have a blessed and joyous Christmas and happy holidays, where you can find some time to relax.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete