Friday, December 4, 2009

The 5th day already!

image from here
Today is the 5th day of December and somehow Christmas just snuck up on me this year. Usually I am eager to pop the tree up weeks before I should - I am baking cookies and it is all Christmas. This year is a little different. We are very tardy with the tree. I have organised some presents but not all by the 1st of Dec. Usually they are wrapped and hidden for Santa. Wow life has taken a turn. We are being invited to Christmas gatherings and it all seems a little early.
I love to relish in the Christmas season. It is really a time I enjoy so much - so here on in - work or no work - I will hum those Christmas carols and get that tree in motion. I hope you are all enjoying the season. It is time to put my big boys to work and lug the tree from it's yearly home.


3 comments:

  1. we wanna see the hoggaloonies TREEEEEEEE!!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling the same way as you are.
    Christmas has snuck up on us.
    I will get our tree probably tomorrow and we will start the decorating.
    Good luck with your Christmas preparations and I liked the thought of you humming the Christmas Carols.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it is the 5th day of Christmas....it will be here before we know it, xv.

    ReplyDelete