Monday, October 26, 2009

The days just fly

image courtesy of here

Wow the days just fly and sometimes I am left sitting, holding on to my hat. It's been a really busy few weeks and I didn't even realise I haven't posted. My weeks have been full of floristry. 3 days at the new florist and one day at college and squeezing everything else in between.
I am now the proud owner of a new business card - "card card sample sample!" It's so very exciting. On the card are the words "floral designer!" My dream realised and I can't remember when that happened.
My son is busy examing and cramming - my daughter turned 14- Grandma came to visit from NZ - and we have wonderful friends coming soon. I can't wait to just be. I am having a whole week off - *sigh*- did I mention - I CAN'T WAIT!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting having ..... Floral Designer on your business card!
    You have been really busy with life, family and work. I hope that you have a lovely, relaxing week off.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. good mohhhh-ning,
    i'm from lewis and coh-mpan-eeeee.... X

    ReplyDelete
  3. P silly girl. Katie.

    Thank you Carolyn, it really is lovely

    ReplyDelete