Thursday, September 10, 2009

The real deal

Again the opportunity sign came knocking at my door. I find it amazing as I open one door another opens - wow. I am almost singing inside.
Today a friend at College told me about a Sutherland Florist who was looking for a florist part time or full time. Of course I nearly leapt out of my skin as this is exactly what I want. Somewhere local and not somewhere that I have to trek to. It would solve a thousand problems.
I took the brave step and called. I know I am not qualified yet but I am keen and have worked in the industry. I just need to hope she will take me on. My interview is tomorrow. Fingers toes and anything else crossed this will come to be. I can't quite believe it but I do believe that things happen for a reason, perhaps the timing was right. It almost seems as if I am a fraud somehow though doing this thing when I am not yet qualified - but I know I can do this.
I hope they think so.
So here goes I am leaping in with both feet. -- "splash!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh best of luck, as you say things happen for a reason and I hope that you get the job.
    I will have my fingers crossed for you.

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn. I am so nervous but will put my best food forward even if the toes are crossed!
    x Suzi

    ReplyDelete