Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No Place like home

Cronulla Beach

I have been in Australia now for 5 1/2 years and I would say it does feel like home. This morning I walked along the Esplanade I thought how beautiful this place was. Guess what? I live here. It's right on my door step and with the business of life it is sometimes missed.
I have moved from God's own country NZ to God's own country in Sydney. It really is a lovely place to live. The Spring sun decided to grace us as we walked and it really was magnificent.
The water is so blue, somehow the cobwebs of the week are swept away and life seems to make sense again.
Someone told me once that the salt sea air is important for balance in our lives, the salt promotes positive ions to counteract the negative ones. I don't know if it is mumbo jumbo and really I don't care. It works for me.
Today the world seems at peace. Even the thought of the dentist doesn't seem to daunting. Apart from the fact that I do have the nicest dentist on the planet. Enjoy your days and if you can some sunshine today.

5 comments:

  1. I do not think it is mumbo jumbo and just love the sea, and salt air to make you feel at peace.
    Glad that you have had a lovely day in the sunshine.
    Enjoy the rest of the week

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Carolyn, I am glad you agree. I do feel quite refreshed and those negative vibes have vanished. x
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous picture! I would LOVE to visit your beautiful Australia one day. That is a huge dream of mine. For now I would settle for making a home in the Blue Ridge Mountains, just a bit north from where I live now.

    I'm stopping by from SITS! I wanted to share some comment love. I hope the rest of your week is absolutely amazing!

    Many Blessings,

    Teresa <><

    http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohgosh. music.
    très gentille!!!
    that's the second time in a week that i've heard the "rebalancing by the sea" chat and so i am thinking it's true. either that or my mumbo jumbo person knows your mumbo jumbo person.
    love X

    ReplyDelete