Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friday flowers


This week it was wreaths- corsages and presentation bouquets. I do like this design a little more than the normal "funeral" wreath.
The box hedge was lovely to use and created that whimsical old english feel. I am loving berries and Berzilia ( the little green buds) at the moment and putting them in everything.
I am no longer cross with corsages - they are becoming my friend. This is a very traditional approach but I am learning that the process is important. I may stick to hand-tied button holes as I do love these - but if asked for a traditional Kite corsage for the mother of the bride I can deliver.

2 comments:

  1. deliver
    deletter
    desooner
    debetter.
    ha!
    sorry, it's an hour after five o'clock you know X
    PS word verifiKATEion = pshermo = P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. (guess the movie line!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your flowers for Friday.
    the box hedge, gives it a great green touch.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete