Sunday, August 30, 2009

PINK!

Hello all - have just finished an assignment and about to get my beauty sleep but had to share.
We had to do a tribute at college for someone - it was a funeral tribute for someone who had passed away.
My tribute was to Jane McGrath. What a beautiful soul. I decided to make it a "pink ribbon".
Jane's favourite flower was the tulip and pink ones seemed perfect. We don't have to make the design, just illustrate it - the whole project got me thinking about my Heroes, she would have to be one of them.
I just love this picture too.

3 comments:

  1. I had not heard of Jane McGrath, but I looked on the net and read about her.
    How very sad for her family.
    I loved the tribute assignment for her that you did, of the pink tulips and that picture of the sandal is wonderful with the breast cancer symbol.

    Enjoy your week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn,
    I actually really enjoyed the process. It was fun - hopefully one day I will be able to do a tribute like this for someone - so meaningful.
    x Have a lovely week.
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete