Friday, August 21, 2009

My Hat stand

And what a beautiful scent they have
My hat stand sits quietly today waiting for it's new week. It get a well earned rest and so do I.
I don't really need it today. It just wait until Monday to be graced again my the hats they are placed on it. My roles are all having a rest. A lazy Saturday. It starts will a mocha and delicious banana bread. There is no set plan of attack or deadlines. A few things NEED to be done but nothing urgent. Life is lovely when it slows down a little. Today there will be time to smell the roses!


3 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful posy of roses, so pretty.
    Glad that you are having a restful weekend and to be able to take time to smell the roses.

    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Browsed your blog! Beautiful!

    Just stopped by from SITS to say hi! hope you'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when my life slows down which is a rarity. I'm glad yours has been a wonderful. Wishing you a fantastic week ahead.

    ReplyDelete