Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lets get this Party started.

I have never thought that this process of blogging for me would evolve the way it has. I have only been blogging a sort time but am amazed at the community of people and wealth there is out there in "blog world". This morning I read in one of my favourite blogs about the release of a new book devoted to blogging Blogging for bliss -Tara Frey. This collection of 50 bloggers thoughts and reasons, tips and ideas for blogging just sounds perfect. I am looking forward to getting my hands on a copy. So I am browsing the Amazon.com page as I type and I can't wait.
Thank you Kari for the lovely release party on your blog and lets keep this party going!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info about the book, I will have to research it.
    I've been blogging for over a year and the friendships you develop can be quite close.
    Nice to meet you, Greetings from Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling us about this new book.
    Sounds like a fun idea and will try and get a copy.
    It is amazing to see what so many talented people all around the world, are up to.

    Have a great Thursday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. poo. my idiot server is blocking the photo.
    i miss you to the moon and back.
    love love X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks girls. I really think this book is a must for me. I have just ordered myself a copy - along with some delicious flower books!

    ReplyDelete