Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friday Flowers and Finds

Perfect little bottles

For perfect blooms

Happy Weekend everyone!

It's been a good week. I have had my hat stand ready with many changes of roles and I have loved it.
It seems that even though I am adding to the busyness of my days - there is more contentment.
Perhaps it is because I am reaching an inner need - I'm not sure but I know it is good.
This week one day after work I stopped by an area I hadn't been before. I love to just peruse and I found some lovely shops and delicious coffee. One of my finds this week was a lovely kitchen shop, it in there were beautiful wares - old and new. I came across these little bottles. Now with new eyes to the world of little buds I grabbed them and now they are filled. Don't they make the sweetest vases? A good Find for Friday flowers!

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie,

    I love the ground glass bottles. I have a few old ones and they look so great and are useful. The pale pink roses are pretty.

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely old bottles - I love single blooms in old bottles like that placed around, they look so pretty ...Enjoy your weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzie. I'm new to your blog. Stopping by from SITS as part of the Saturday Sharefest. I think it's a sign that I came across your blog today because of the Friday flowers you featured. I just spent 4 hours online looking at centerpieces. I'm doing the ones for my cousin's wedding. I love the roses. They look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!
    I'm so glad I found your blog. It's so sweet and inspiring!

    Just stopping by from SITS wishing you a VERY HAPPY SATURDAY SHAREFEST!

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog.

    Dropping by from sits.

    Happy Saturday everyone!

    Make it a happy day!

    Ms Cupcake
    Zen Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suzi these are just so beautiful, cute, pretty & elegant, I love them!

    ReplyDelete