Monday, July 13, 2009

Opportunity knocks

Sometimes opportunity knocks quietly and sometimes it pounds. A quiet opportunity came to my door this week and I opened it.
I am now doing work experience at Coogee Florist for one day a week indefinitely. This could move into paid duties but we won't count those chickies just yet. I even had a delivery - whizzing around Sydney CBD and being on city ranger alert.
Wednesdays are going to be my Work experience day so I will look forward to it :). This is really happening.

3 comments:

  1. woooo HOOOOOOO!!!!!
    you are totally a flower girl now -
    go eliza, go!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS am wondering what "city ranger" is -
    i hope you get to dress up with at least a hat. maybe even a super-cape? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe - city rangers is the nasty man who comes around and gives your tickets for parking in the wrong places!!

    ReplyDelete