Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday

My darling - it's your birthday today. Happy birthday dear one. Thank you for all you do and I hope you have a wonderful year. I love chatting away any moment with you - this morning was no exception. We chatted about - birthdays, how when we were 'young' - we couldn't wait to get older - now we are older - hmmm. I still think birthdays should be celebrated - I hope you get the chance to feel special today. You deserve to be KING. Every day with you is a celebration and an adventure. I love being in your life and I love you being in mine. You are my world.

2 comments:

  1. Bon anniversaire to your special man. What a lovely tribute.

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes -
    happy birthday hog -
    my nose has gone all skrinkly X

    ReplyDelete